GOAT PA-IWI PROGRAM (MEAT/DAIRY) RANGER FARM
- Pa-iwi duration: 35 months
- Package cost: Php 320,000.00
- No. Of heads: 30 heads upgraded goats
- First Payment: Php 160,000.00 (upon signing of contract)
- Second Payment: Php 80,000.00 (after a month, upon signing the contract or next month after the 1st payment)
- Third Payment: Php 80,000.00 (next month after the 2nd payment)
- 1st Payout: Php 90,000.00 (After 11 Months)
- 2nd Payout: Php 135,000.00 (After 19 Months)
- 3rd Payout: Php 135,000.00 (After 27 Months)
- 4th Payout: Php 135,000.00 (After 35 Months)
- Salvage Value: Php 150,000.00 (After 35th Month – end of the contract)
About The Company
Situated in Balibago Lian Batangas and occupies an eleven hectare of land, DV Boer farm is a breeding haven of full-blood boer goats directly imported from Australia. With its rolling graze-land, bountiful with fresh grasses, legumes and other forages palatable to ruminants, our herd receives optimum nutrition and are independent from commercial feeds.
Since our establishment on October 2014, our advocacy has always been to educate and assist small farmers in goat raising. We take pride as the country's first commercial stud farm, unconditionally sharing superior genetics both for meat and milk types of goats and thru our PROFITABLE GOAT BUSINESS PROGRAM FOR BEGINNERS, successful goat business venture is now within the reach of every Juan.