Prima Gold (PHP 12,999)
For 60 years old and above
Benefits and Coverage
- Unlimited outpatient consultations with any of the following doctors:
|Maxicare PCC-W City Center Bldg, BGC and all MyHealth Clinics branches||Other Maxicare Primary Care Center (PCC) Physicians|
Internal Medicine (IM)
Ophthalmologist – for MyHealth only
|Internal Medicine (IM)|
- Unlimited coverage for prescribed* laboratory and diagnostic procedures at the Maxicare Primary Care Center in W City Center Bldg, 7th Avenue corner 30th St. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig and all MyHealth Clinics. Click to view list of laboratory and diagnostic procedures covered in this healthcare plan.
*Only procedure/s advised and requested by a Maxicare Primary Care or MyHeatlh Physician will be covered.
- Pre-existing conditions are covered
- With up to Php 20,000 emergency room coverage in all Maxicare-affiliated hospitals nationwide
- Access to the 24/7 TeleConsult Service (0917.8190840 | 0998.8430754 | 02 582.1980)
- FREE Dental Care Services with MetroDental. Avail of the following services once within one (1) year:
Avail of Maxicare PRIMA healthcare plan benefits in the following Maxicare Primary Care Centers (PCCs) and MyHealth Clinics:
- Mild Oral Prophylaxis (Cleaning)
- Panoramic X-Ray (Full Mouth)
- Dental Consult
- Emergency relief of dental pain through medication
- Cosmetic or oral rehab treatment planning
- Dental nutrition and counseling
- Dental health education
- Preparation of dental certificates
- Safekeeping of dental records as required by law or client
Maxicare Primary Care Centers and MyHealth Clinics
For 60 years old and above
Outpatient Consultation Outpatient Laboratory PCC – W City Center, BGC, Taguig PCC – Cardinal Santos Medical Center, San Juan City × PCC – Centuria Medical Makati, Makati City × PCC – Chinese General Hospital, Manila × PCC – Makati Medical Center, Makati City × PCC – St. Luke’s Medical Center, Quezon City × PCC – St. Luke’s Medical Center , BGC, Taguig × PCC – The Medical City, Pasig City × MyHealth Clinic – Festival Supermall, Alabang MyHealth Clinic – Robinsons CybergateMall, Cebu City MyHealth Clinic – Filomena Bldg., Makati City MyHealth Clinic – Robinsons Mall, Manila MyHealth Clinic – Shangri-La Plaza, Mandaluyong City MyHealth Clinic – SM North Edsa, Quezon City MyHealth Clinic – Venice Grand Canal Mall, Taguig City
- Purchase (one-time payment only)
- If you purchased it from Maxicare Tower, you may immediately register the voucher (which marks day 1 of membership) or you may opt to have your first outpatient availment in the Primary Care Center where frontliners can do the registration for you. (The first availment marks day 1 of your membership)
- The PRIMA membership card will be delivered to your nominated address several days after your registration.
- The PRIMA Gold card or eCard must be presented at all times, alongside one (1) valid government – issued ID with photo (e.g. Driver’s License/Passport/Senior Citizen Card), upon availing the services offered in this healthcare plan.
- No card/eCard, no availment policy applies.
- Membership is valid up to one (1) year from the date of registration
- These cards are non-transferable once registered